Promo Code Giveaway: PushMail (Closed)
Apologies my infrequent visitor for the last promo code contest. I was worried that the code might have expired already, thus prompting me to end the giveaway prematurely. This time around, the contest period will extend for only one day. Follow the directions for your chance to win
- Leave a comment in this post. You can say absolutely anything you want, but being funny is always key though it will not increase your chances of winning. One entry per person.
- Follow loneplacebo on Twitter and tweet the message: “RT and follow @loneplacebo for a chance to win a copy of PushMail.”
- You may retweet the message up to five times in one day.
- Contest ends Sunday September 6, 2009 at 4 pm PST.
(If you don’t have a Twitter account, you can just leave a comment instead.)
Get your mail Gmail / MobileMe / university / business / and many others pushed to your iPhone or your iPod Touch!
PushMail pushes notifications to iPhones/iPod Touches running OS 3.0 when you receive an email. The application lets you register a username for the dopushmail.com domain after which each email sent email@example.com will push a notification to your device. All you need to do then is to redirect a copy of the emails for which you want to be notified to your @dopushmail.com address.
• Easy setup with Gmail, MobileMe, Unix servers and any mail provider that allows for automatic redirection
• Works for an unlimited number of accounts
• No need to give away your email credentials
• No notification flood: by setting up rules for transfering only the emails you really care about
• Improved productivity: you only check email if you know it is necessary