5 Things That Annoy Me
- Walking behind slow people – There is nothing worse than driving behind a lost driver than walking behind someone taking a leisurely stroll without a care in the world. You try not to show your impatience but you barely avoid tearing out the idiot’s heart out with your bare fist and eating it whole.
- Twitter users who tweet the number of followers they are about to reach – “OMG guys! Just 3 more followers and I will be at 100!!!!!!” It’s like he/she is mocking your pathetic 20-plus followers(half of which are spam bots). Give me a break, man! I don’t give a damn! Where’s that unfollow button by the way?
- Having my favorite shows get postponed during the season– As an avid fan of Lost, the one thing I hate the most is whenever the plot finally begins to make sense and the story seems to be picking up, the show decides to take a two-month hiatus. Seriously? The show has too many unanswered questions and confounding plot holes in the first place and I’ll probably forget everything by the time it comes back.
- Being woken up by a phone call – Two weeks ago, some dumbass salesman decided it was a great idea to call my house at 8 am(when I’m still sleeping) and ask to speak with my father about some useless crap they were trying to sell. Of course, every time he called, I told him my father wasn’t home. He then decides to call the next day, and then the next day, and so on. That guy does not give up! One morning, I hung up on him right away after recognizing his all-too-familiar voice. Three minutes later, he calls back! “Hello, I don’t think we got off on the right foot – ” SLAM!
- Slow cashiers – Honestly, how hard is it to scan some friggin’ bar codes and collect some cash? It doesn’t take a high school diploma to do the job efficiently the last time I checked. At least there are machines at some stores where you can check out items on your own. Best of all, you only have yourself to blame for being too slow.
- A for Awesomeness (19)
- Apple (6)
- Blogging (1)
- Computers (1)
- FML (3)
- Funny News (12)
- Gaming (4)
- iPod Touch (33)
- iPod Touch Applications (26)
- Jailbroken iPod Touch (4)
- LonePlacebo (6)
- Social Media (11)
- Sports (9)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Weekly Placebo (1)
|gaming apps for ipad… on Command & Conquer: Red Ale…|
|fleky on Empire: Total War Review|
|iambillal on Dummy’s Guide to Pick-Up…|
|Ben on Empire: Total War Review|
|Maddie on How to Make Everyone Hate…|