Chirantan Patnaik and I have one thing in common. Patnaik really enjoys Grand Theft Auto 4 and so do I. What separates him from me is that he currently holds the Guinness World Record for longest nonstop video gaming after playing GTA 4 for 40 straight hours. Read more…
At $99.99, You Are Rich by 15-year-old developer Mark Gurman is one helluva steal. Jam-packed and over-flowing with unbelievable features that will make your eyes hurt, this once-in-a-lifetime iPhone app will last for years to come and generate massive riches for Apple and quite possibly end America’s economic crisis. Read more…
Today, I feel like Oprah. Oprah’s philanthropic spirit anyways. As courtesy of Red Rocket Games, Inc, I will award one lucky contestant a copy of their newest game, Dark Harvest, a $2.99 game. If you’re in the mood to win free stuff, read the instructions below on how to enter. Otherwise, get a life here or waste your life here.
- Leave a comment in this post. You can say absolutely anything you want, but being funny is always key though it will not increase your chances of winning. One entry per person.
- Follow loneplacebo on Twitter and tweet the message: “RT and follow @loneplacebo for a chance to win a copy of Dark Harvest .”
- You may retweet the message up to five times per day.
- Contest ends Friday, October 16 at 4 pm PST.
(If you do not have a Twitter account, you can leave a comment here instead)
What you need:
- Windows XP or Vista
- iPhone 3GS/3G, iPod Touch 1G/2G/3G
- 3.1.2 Firmware
- iTunes 9.0.1
Warnings and Potential Problems:
- iPod Touch 3G users: this jailbreak is tethered so you will have to re-jailbreak the device every time you turn it off.
- This will update your baseband, so if you need to unlock do not jailbreak if you own a iPhone 3G or 3GS. Source
After a heated argument with her ex husband, a Houston woman got a little hungry and decided to fry his pet goldfish and eat some of them. The dispute originated when the ex husband took back some jewelry he gave to her. Read more…
Amazing to behold, isn’t it? Surf the web(and LonePlacebo), access my gaming collection, tweet “OMG OMG I have almost 5 followers! Thank you ShellyRyan and BritneyFVideos!” or manage my pathetic fantasy football team. Every function you have come to expect when you use your personal computer, all on one single screen.
At this point, you may have pointed out to yourself out loud in your decrepit dungeon of a room that something was a bit too peculiar. Ah ha! There are five columns and a extra app on the dock! What gives?! Wait! I remember! Only jailbroken devices can sport this amazing luxury. Shoot!
Ignoring the preinstalled applications that comes with every device, let’s examine the remaining applications displayed above:
- Advanced English Dictionary & Thesaurus $0.99 – You can trash that old, space-hog dictionary you keep stored away in your home. With this app, you can combine the practical uses of a thesaurus as well. This dictionary app is the best alternative to others that require a wifi connection.
- Sportacular Free/$1.99 – Warning: This app is definitely NOT the best cure for your sports addiction. Sportacular is my favorite sports news app, as it lets you track all the major sports with fast speeds and superior information.
- MyFantasyTeams Free/$3.99 Lately, this app has stunk. The updates completely made this app inoperable, but hopefully, this is just a speed bump along the road. Read my complete review here!
- iTrade Free – Like making money? Of course you do, simple one! With a virtual stock portfolio in your possession, attempt to accumulate the greatest amount of riches through shrewd investing, and then have it all taken away at the end of the month….Sob.